With its considerable experience as a supplier, Costamar has been involved in and successfully completed several renowned projects across multiple continents where white marble materials such as Kyknos (Pigues), Volakas, Thassos, Pyrgon, Fusion etc. were the choice of preference.
Through careful attention to the details of the construction process and a dedication to maintaining the highest standards of quality and material treatment, Costamar established a reputation for reliability and trustworthiness. We value the strong relationships we have built with our collaborators, which often extend beyond a project’s standard requirements. Our dedication to providing consistent and dependable service is an essential part of our business, and we are always striving to improve and exceed expectations.
As a supplier company, we understand the importance of effective communication and support, so it’s important for us to maintain an open line of communication with our clients to ensure that we understand their unique needs and requirements. Throughout the construction process, we remain in close contact with them to ensure that they have the support they need, including technical assistance, product recommendations, and timely delivery of materials. Our goal is to help our clients complete their projects on time, within budget, and to the highest standard possible.
Showcasing some of our company’s contributions and collaborations:
- Palm Tree Island – Dubai, UAE
- St. Regis Hotel – Singapore
- Hospital Universitari Dexeus – Barcelona, Spain
- Sky @ Eleven – Singapore
- Chateau de Chine Hotel Kaohsiung – Taiwan
- River Gate – Singapore
- Congress Palace – Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Cavo Navarino Hotel – Greece
- Westfield Miranda Shopping Center – Australia
- Emporium Shopping Center – Thailand
- Emquartier Shopping Center – Thailand
- Hayat Park Hotel – Vienna, Austria
- Restoration of historical center – Sueceva, Romania (UNESCO World Heritage Site)